The Uroview 8K can help you meet your clinical needs with:
- Precision Imaging - View your images in superb detail on the Uroview 8K's large, high-resolution monitor using digital flat detector imaging technology.
- Dynamic Workflow - From patient set-up to case cleanup, the Uroview 8K's compact design and ease of use helps simplify the dynamic aspects of your workflow.
- Optimal Access - From transferring a single patient to managing a full day's caseload, the advanced ergonomics and table positioning of the Uroview 8K gives you optimal access to the patient and promotes a comfortable environment for you and your staff.
- OEC Support - Be confident in your Uroview 8K because it includes support from the dedicated GE OEC expert clinical and service teams.
With the Uroview 8K:
- Improve your workflow and productivity. Easy patient set-up, intuitive table side controls and foot pedals, along with streamlined case cleanup offer you the ability to maximize efficiency and minimize room turnover.
- Optimize dose management. The Uroview 8K is designed to provide diagnostic image quality using advanced dose saving strategies, including larger field of view for fewer exposures.
- See more clearly. View images in superb detail on the high resolution monitor that uses digital flat detector imaging technology.
- Maximize access. Accommodate a wide range of patients (pediatric to 628 lbs) and access patients quickly and easily with the compact open-area tower.
Be confident in your Uroview 8K because it’s the only fixed urology system sold today that includes support from dedicated GE Healthcare and OEC C-arm clinical and service teams.
Every system includes expert installation and on-site clinical training from support experts. A certified clinical imaging specialist will stay with your staff during your initial orientation and training and will also provide you with access to electronic materials that can be shared with current and future staff members.
Eighty-five percent of US Uroview 8K customers can call upon a service engineer within 50 miles. The field service engineering team is committed to servicing your Uroview 8K.
GE Healthcare is an authorized distributor of Uroview FDII which is manufactured by PAUSCH Medical GmbH, Germany.